At ST Sport we pride ourselves on delivering high quality sports sessions which develop each and every child’s confidence, fundamental movement skills, ball skills and motor skills. By developing these skills through sport it is proven to improve a child’s development in the classroom.
What we offer:
- Teaching staff Continuous Professional Development sessions on effective Physical Education delivery
- After School Clubs ( Fixed or Multi Sports)
- Term blocks of sport in PE time ( Fixed or Multi Sports)
- Lunch time Clubs ( Fixed or Multi Sports)
- Breakfast Clubs ( Fixed or Multi Sports)
- Little Dribblerz session for children aged 18 months to 6 years
- Girls only sports sessions aimed at increasing female participation
- School team sessions (Girls and Boys)
- Soccercise, for 5-11 year olds, a fun way to promote general health and wellbeing
- Sessions provided are priced at £30 per hour
- All coaches are UEFA or FA Qualified with in date Safeguarding, First Aid and DBS
Contact us for more information.